Tuesday 15 February 2011

two days, two posts... now that's progress!

Check me out, updating my blog in a timely fashion like I promised I would two weeks ago. Personal growth, people.

As for my life here in Manchester, Pout last night was a bit of a letdown seeing as by the time we showed up, the queue was monstrous and the bouncers had cut admittance off. But that's ok because we had a great pre-game. One of the international students from William and Mary, Dio, always hosts the pre-game (known as pre-drinks here) at his flat, which is apparently the hottest new club in Fallowfield (or so Dio says...). A bunch of the internationals were there in their Valentine's best including pink polos, sexy red lips, tightless legs, etc. Overall, not the night I was hoping for seeing as I never really made it in the club, but fun and definitely memorable nonetheless.

I had originally wanted to post about my past few weekends in this update, but I'm awfully tired and I've got an early start tomorrow, so I am just posting to get myself into a pattern. Plus, I want to include pictures from Edinburgh, Liverpool and Stratford-upon-Avon in that post, and I haven't yet figured out how to do that, haha. If anyone knows, please teach me your ways! (That means you, Lindsay...)

I will end with some news on what the next few weeks will hold though. This weekend I'm heading to London for three nights, then the next weekend I'm hoping to go to Bath and Stonehenge. The first weekend in March I'm off to Paris for four nights (already dreaming about all the wine, cheese, crepes and macarons I will be eating...), and then I'm taking a weekend off to rage in Manchester for Amanda's birthday (Amanda is another international from William and Mary). And then that brings us to Dublin for St. Patty's and a quick bus ride across the Emerald Isle to visit Nicole Clark in Galway for a few nights! So so excited for the next month... things are finally starting to take shape on the traveling front!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment